2 things, air intake and racing seats

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
What exactly do you guys need? Like Kris gimme schematics and some picture of the locations in the car. I'll talk to some of the companies, maybe they can produce em and do a group buy.

Prozon

Kris
Mitch, i'm just going to build my own- and was considering building some for other members of CI. Maybe we can set up an exclusive DA9 harness bar sale on your site haha.

BambinoGS

Anti-Ricer
Whichever works, I just want a harness bar, for when my car finally gets turbo'd. I feel like it would be "ricer" if I were to have harnesses with only a CAI as my performance mods. Whoever makes a DA9 Harness bar will make lots of money!

BambinoGS

Anti-Ricer
Let us know asap! I really want to see how this turns out

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I have calls in with Sparco, Ct and a couple others, I'll let you know, maybe one of them will magically say oh hey I'll make that. They will want a lot of interest I'm sure though!

hgocasca

level 77 troll
If you can land this before Friday, I might have to wait on my yonaka, I would much rather have this!!!

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Coils are up for you! And I have word in, but who knows if or when I'll hear back about it

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I saw them, it has an option for 90-01, and 94-01, which is rather confusing, I'm assuming it's 90-93, and 94-01?