2 things, air intake and racing seats

BambinoGS

Anti-Ricer
I'll let you guys know. I'm out of town away from the car for a little over a week. Thanks for all the help. +rep!

Prozon

Kris
Personally I don't see a problem with the eBay rails, I've never actually seen any.. but how bad could they really be? Lol.

BambinoGS

Anti-Ricer
Someone should seriously make harness bars for 90-93 tegs.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Dude, everything listed here are parts you should add to your site.....rails, seats, harnesses, harness bars
I'll add them all tonight! Since there's a billion products I've been going manufacturer by manufacturer getting the top selling/wanted sort of stuff. If there's stuff you want up just so you can read specs or anything on it, just let me know. We do carry NRG's full line of seats/releases etc!

Prozon

Kris
Someone should seriously make harness bars for 90-93 tegs.
The mounting locations aren't the same as third gens. The auto seat belts are the issue, i'm going to make a custom one for my car. How much would you be willing to pay for one? 8)

Prozon

Kris
I can't think of any method of mounting this without cutting a hole in the panel for it lol.

Prozon

Kris
Rear interior panels lol. I'm referring to the plastic ones next to the back seat. Around the area where a harness bar would have to go. The third gen's have a "B" pillar mounting location, the second gen's do not have such an ideal location, but it could still be done.

Prozon

Kris
I'll have to go look and see about fabbing one up. It sure would be useful for somebody to finally produce them!