2 wheels

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
Pics from my MSF (Motorcylce Safety Foundation) Course...

With my car behind me...

if any of you are interested in getting your motorcycle liscense, i highly recommend this course (you get a waiver at the end, just bring it into the MVD and they put a M on your liscense with no tests needed)

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
<-- Waiting till at least 25 to do it, insurance costs will kick my ass.

I know I want the Triumph Daytona 600

James2388

Son of Disaster
i think the whole insurance lowers at 25 thing is a bunch of bull, but...i will most likely wait until then too...

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
the insurance lowers at age of 25? i didnt know that. i always thought it was for every year you drove without any tickets or penalties it would lower a step when you get your license. :???:

B18TEG

BLACK DA
that too, also another thing to consider is whether you are married or single, you get different rates, of course single people will pay more. . ..
+1 for the married people. . . woo woo

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
MidniteFreedom said:
how much is it?
It was a Christmas gift, but its about 270 here in AZ

Ominous G2 said:
Hey you have the same paint job on the hood as i do.
Not for long :D

nautica_t said:
yeah i've been meaning to get my bike license as well
congrats, must've been fun.
it was a BLAST!!!

James2388 said:
i think the whole insurance lowers at 25 thing is a bunch of bull, but...i will most likely wait until then too...
If you take this course, they give you a waiver for the DMV (you get your liscense without having to take any tests) and also another waiver for your insurance to be lowered since its a safety course

cabezzzdb8 said:
Soooo what bike do you have
None just yet. Probably by the end of the month or mid February ill be picking up a '07 Yamaha FZ6

speedin

The Transporter
Eviloliv3 said:
None just yet. Probably by the end of the month or mid February ill be picking up a '07 Yamaha FZ6

Very nice. Also I have a friend who is 20 and he pays less than $500 a year to insure his bike.