$200 PaiNt jOb

built_ls

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/pts/2564394547.html

this guy has been advertising this paint service for a while now on craigslist and post different cars that he has done and they look good. im thinkn about getting a flat black paint job from him come Monday.

OPINIONS ARE WELCOME> SHOULD I GET THIS DONE

heres some other cars he have done from some of his older ads

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/pts/2553964514.html

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/pts/2546050438.html

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/pts/2538844919.html

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I think you should do it..

Coming from my experience, I am amazing with flat paints. They dry so fast, and you know when its done because its flat.

Compared to gloss yellow, it came out like shit on a plastic part on my rx8, and it came out shitty on a valve cover I'm currently painting. But flat paints are very easy to work with. Hes probably in the same boat...... go for it :)

built_ls

look good from a distance...not too sure if you look directly at the paint
yea i was thinking about that. but at the very lease if i dont like it, it will give me motivation to save up for a legit paint job

The_Anima7or

The Rook
lol i painted my valve cover with gloss, looks good up close lol if you want a GOOD over all paintjob, do not goto maco. they dont take the car apart like you are supposed to (if you get the basic paint job) they do a shitty job, from the cars i have seen come out of different macos.. i mean, his paint jobs dont look that bad, but you should ask him to see his work in person if you can.. thats what it comes down too. and you may want to get the door jam painted too.. some people cut corners with that and think you would never notice.. if it were me, id go see his work in person and peep it out. im getting my integra flat black all over, hence "stealth bomber" going to be like a stealth jet lol they also make a "clear coat" for flat colors, ask him if he does that, and never wax it if you get it painted flat. a lot of body shop peeps i know that do custom hot rods and car PJ's have told me never to was flat PJ's.

built_ls

lol i painted my valve cover with gloss, looks good up close lol if you want a GOOD over all paintjob, do not goto maco. they dont take the car apart like you are supposed to (if you get the basic paint job) they do a s***ty job, from the cars i have seen come out of different macos.. i mean, his paint jobs dont look that bad, but you should ask him to see his work in person if you can.. thats what it comes down too. and you may want to get the door jam painted too.. some people cut corners with that and think you would never notice.. if it were me, id go see his work in person and peep it out. im getting my integra flat black all over, hence "stealth bomber" going to be like a stealth jet lol they also make a "clear coat" for flat colors, ask him if he does that, and never wax it if you get it painted flat. a lot of body shop peeps i know that do custom hot rods and car PJ's have told me never to was flat PJ's.
Thanks bro your post wasnt 100% clear but i manage to get through it. lol. had some good insight and info in it thanks

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I'm just not a fan of flat colors for the whole car. Usually looks rough and takes away from the car. Just my opinion though.

The_Anima7or

The Rook
sorry i meant to say Wax at the end there lol i think my integra would look sick flat black, i found a mild body kit for it, nothing TOO extreme to put me over in the "trying too hard to be a hardcore ricer" zone. its more like ground effects.. along with a C/F hood, black rims, ill be sure to slam some pics on my thread. im taking my car to this custom hot rod shop when i get the funds for it. those civics and that integra look good though, yeah flat colors dont really look amazing on some modern cars, but i remember seeing on tv back in the day, these d00ds took a EVO 9 and slammed a wide body kit on it, and painted it "stealth black" (flat) it was SICK!