2000 Gsr Seafoam ?

dc2_2NR

Ricer!
i put this in my geezer, poured in gas, poured in oil and intake hose. this stuff does work, feels like my car runs smoother now. only thing i hate tho is it smokes like a mutha!

Nismor

I know I seen the YouTube videos lol I'm going to have to give it try maybe tomorrow when I get my alternator =) thnx for the help ppl

Cripton805

Beware. It works and it doesnt.

It does help with carbon deposits, but make sure you do you oil change soon after because it thins your oil.

MAJOR drawbacks
Catalytic converter killer (obd2 expensive)
o2 sensor killer (since youre obd2 you have two and theyre expensive)

Jackmldog

Jack
Which way.
-If through gas tank then yes. It can sometimes clean your lines out. And for the most part it doesn't do anything bad to the engine.
-if through crank case yes but only if you plan on getting an oil change within a few days because it will thin your oil out and get stuff loose.
-if through a vacuum line more than likely no. Only exception would be if you had a test pipe and no cat. A large amount of carbon build up will go through your exhaust (thus the white smoke). This can clog your cat if there's a large amount and it's done often. I did it five times to my ford expedition and it clogged two of my four catalytic converters.
Hope this helps. And this is just what I've gathered, not actual facts

Countryman90

i LOVE seafoam. it works great. i have done it to all my vehicles an all my friends. only i dont do as the bottle says. i put the entire bottle in through the brake booster hose. this is a 2 man job because car will die when u pull vacuum hose off break booster. an yes it smokes like a mother fucker lol for an hour or so. me, my friends, an family live by it.

Nismor

I might just try it except the vacuum part... Or i might just get a test pipe first. But thnx alot again

mdan9193

Mdan
Ive used seafoam in the past. Works great. I did it to my integra 5 months ago and I might do it today lol.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Beware. It works and it doesnt.

It does help with carbon deposits, but make sure you do you oil change soon after because it thins your oil.

MAJOR drawbacks
Catalytic converter killer (obd2 expensive)
o2 sensor killer (since youre obd2 you have two and theyre expensive)
Same thing I've heard more than once :thumbs up