2000 Tailights on a 94 Integra

94tegT3 turbo

I custom fitted the 2000 altezza tailights on my 94 ITR. I'll post pics up ASAP. In the mean time, what do u guys think about it?

DownShift96GSR

Altezzas?? So do you like your RICE steamed or fried? j/k man. The majority of the people on hear are not big fans of the altezzas.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Ummm....btw....Type R's didn't exist in 1994. Explain that one to us. But you drive an LS...wait...I'm confused. And 1994 taillights don't need to be "custom fitted" to a 2000 Integra, they're the same body style, they fit like a glove. What are you smoking this evening, dog? :???:

Last edited:

KrNxRaCer00

TegSox said:
Ummm....btw....Type R's didn't exist in 1994. Explain that one to us. But you drive an LS...wait...I'm confused. And 1994 taillights don't need to be "custom fitted" to a 2000 Integra, they're the same body style, they fit like a glove. What are you smoking this evening, dog? :???:
maybe he means the model of his car?

i dunno man, every post, his car becomes sketchier and sketchier...

btw, 94teg, you still getting that JG Edel. IM? cuz...that'd make sense and all considering you say you already have a Skunk2 IM according to other posts. ah, and have you given the fuel rail some more 'thought' considering that you already "have" an AEM one? sorry, but post after post just makes your car seem faker and faker...

latindc2

TegSox said:
Agreed with him.

94tegT3 turbo

I'm used to the hatin on the site. I see who the haters are and the ones that aren't. I guess the only way to prove what u have done is with pics, which i still need to buy a digital camera.

hadjie85

it aint hatin if its true bro. you are absolutely right 94teg, you got some proving to do. surely tho, if it is so easy for you to buy aftermarket parts (some in the thousands of dollars range, such as a t3 turbo...) then you can afford a camera right? or, if daddy is buying all your parts, then he can afford one. surely some of your friends are just as absolutely loaded, and you can borrow their camera. or perhaps you could head to down to a professional photographer and have him take some shots of your 94 ITR with 2000 model altezzas, a skunk2 and edel IM......

<sigh> now that i am finished with all that, time to answer your original post. thats cool that you are going after the altezzas. do what you want with the tails, but dont expect to be accepted by the majority of people on here. they are convinced that altezzas are "ricer" and that ricers are terrible, horrible people -- much the same way american badarses are convinced us spocommers are just skinny little punks. personally, i dont like chrome altezzas, but dont let my opinion or anyone elses opinion stop you from what you want to do. :D

sorry if i offended you in the beginning of this post -- post up some pics of your ride to get us off your back bro!!! borrow a camera!!! steal one, for gosh sakes!!! get pics quick!!! :thumbup:

DownShift96GSR

Hell, just get a disposable camera, take some pics, go to Walgreens and have them put the pics on a disc for you, DUH!!!!! If you can afford the T3 for your car, you could at least spend another $20-$30 to prove yourself.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Oh yeah! This is the same dude who enlightened us all to the "fact" that...
A. Put an intake on your GSR and It'll be "almost as fast as a Type R, or pretty damn close".
because,
B. An intake gives you 15 HP.
Check it out, I custom fitted some all red tails from a 2000 Integra into my 95:

What do you think about THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????? :p
lol

Last edited:

KrNxRaCer00

actually he said its an ls/vtec turbo'd teg that is going to need a different aftermarket IM (cuz his isn't cutting it i guess) or ANOTHER fuel rail, cuz...well who knows?

sigh...