2000 Tailights on a 94 Integra

DownShift96GSR

TegSox said:
Oh yeah! This is the same dude who enlightened us all to the "fact" that...
A. Put an intake on your GSR and It'll be "almost as fast as a Type R, or pretty damn close".
because,
B. An intake gives you 15 HP.
Check it out, I custom fitted some all red tails from a 2000 Integra into my 95:

What do you think about THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????? :p
lol
What do I think about that? What think is that I want some so I can custom fit....wait, what am I saying, so I can REPLACE my 96 tails. Seriously I want the all red tails. If anybody's selling, pitch em my way.

midwestgsr

.....FLAME FLAME! mant this thread is hard. lmao, 94 ITR? never knew. JE owns but it must be ubber if its combined with skunk2. jk. i have jdm stickers to offer you that give 18WHP for cheap :lol:

hadjie85

no this thread isnt harsh if you know who we're talking to. :roll:

94t3 -- pics of your car = a fire extinguisher to wipe out all these flames.

and dont go gettin any off of a google search, either. we want the real deal only.

DownShift96GSR

Dude, I don't think this 94T3 kid is gonna be coming around anymore after this. Eh, I guess that's what happens when you get caught in a lie huh? Or if you over exagerate a lot.

Prez

Since you have an ITR, and i just got my Prelude, you wanna run next saturday night? I wanna see how well a Turbo'd ITR would do against my purgin' beast 8)

94tegT3 turbo

Yea sry about that i didnt try to make u assume i have a ITR. I just said we all have our opinions of designing an ITR, which is the best Integra.

DownShift96GSR

94tegT3 turbo said:
I custom fitted the 2000 altezza tailights on my 94 ITR. I'll post pics up ASAP. In the mean time, what do u guys think about it?
94tegT3 turbo said:
Yea sry about that i didnt try to make u assume i have a ITR. I just said we all have our opinions of designing an ITR, which is the best Integra.
94tegT3 turbo, this is the point in time where you pick up your foot and shove it in your mouth.

You've just been :eek:wnded: rookie!

KrNxRaCer00

damn...this is getting ugly.

where's a mod when you need it to close this bs down? (haha...if it were on AF.com, i'd have done it, but...well no such power here...)

midwestgsr

KrNxRaCer00 said:
damn...this is getting ugly.

where's a mod when you need it to close this bs down? (haha...if it were on AF.com, i'd have done it, but...well no such power here...)
yeah seriously, but damn this thread is hilarious! I know he doesnt own a ITR or probebly even an Integra. But everytime i get a update in my email i just crack up and read what 94'T has to say lmao gj on ownin that sucka DownShift.

latindc2

His signature says this.
-94 Integra LS Turbo-
280 HP
1/4 Mile:12.8 @ 112 MPH
We want to see pics...maybe u have a ITR motor but that not mean it make your 94 LS an ITR. Show me some pics and i will shut up. 8)

misplacedcivic

latindc2 said:
His signature says this.
-94 Integra LS Turbo-
280 HP
1/4 Mile:12.8 @ 112 MPH
We want to see pics...maybe u have a ITR motor but that not mean it make your 94 LS an ITR. Show me some pics and i will shut up. 8)
:werd: let's see the "custom fit altezzas" you were talkin' about. finally i get the chance to put this on here :nopics: