2000 White GSR Sedan

BoostWanted

Thanks playa and good luck tomorrow...or shall i say, later today :)

I would recommend a relay on the taillight mod. For some reason, inside both bulbs for the brake, the element that glows when u press on the brake is melting at the prongs. Other bulbs are fine and still look new. Im confused on that part. However, i just removed my spoiler and have new bulbs to put in. Im testing to see if this mod is drawing to much power for the brakes with a 3rd brake light. Im confused until i see this new experiment. If it works or doesnt, i will update that thread accordingly.
A friend of mine did the door/floor lighting thing on his Evo and I'm extremely interested in doing that. And that carpet website... I'm fixing to cop some purple carpet for it, no lie.

cpeehler7

Banned
Dang, thanks for that find! I'll be moving to florida next year, so if that was sooner... That'd be the one! Anything GSR/Integra common things I should check for when I see it?
I personally would look for an integra with a stock engine. Integras can either be extremely reliable or a money pit,depending on how much the PO beat the crap out of the car lol! Hell I bought my car bone stock from a Honda/Audi tech. The guy took great care of the car, has a little rust that I'm getting ready to repair, but I bought it with 140k miles on it. It has 156k now, and I've autocrossed it 7 times, and ran a RallyX in it. No engine issues as of yet, no transmission grinds or anything. The car will run for another 40k miles without major repairs I would guess. They're solid cars if you buy the right one, heck I get 29+ MPG too! 105 mile drive, 3/4 highway and that's what I get.

Good luck, keep searching craigslist, I got lucky when I found mine. Literally 2 GSRs both black showed up on the same day 15 minutes apart... Drove both and picked mine, best choice I ever made, the other was too expensive, and a little riced out.