$2000?

paoloDa92

I know my car is not the nicest Da9 out there but i know for a fact that its better than others. Its not just the ordinary DA you see on the streets with stock rims, scratched up paint and dirty engine bay. Or dirty interior, dents here and there, ripped up front seats or just stock.

I know it has stock engine but i actually got some parts in it. header, intake, full exhaust (not to sound like your ordinary ricer) B&m short shifter (not ebay), Tokico Blues (Not ebay coils)

My car is not a piece of shit but for some reason honda drivers that drives their lowered ek (fully stock) thinks they can bash on my car like its a POS.

With all those parts and cleaniness of my car does it really only worth $2000? I mean when people say that just makes me want to just sell my car and drive my dads minivan.

So my real question is Does it really worth 2000?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
G2s aren't usually the most valuable cars, even after being modified. They are pushing 20 years old. Worth more than $2k

db1love

i actually really like ur whip, im not a fan of any black on black tuners and you really pull it off, fuck the haters man,

vtec2000

I see civics all day long (boring), Your car is very nice and fu&% what they say. I will tell you that I wish my da looked half as good as yours, so keep your head up.

kris

DA9teg805

i like. nice car
eff the haters
geeet the...

red.line

Your car looks to be in better shape than mine and I haven't had anything but nice things said about my car, despite it's rust, dents, etc.
So fuck the haters and keep rockin' that Teg. ;)

Prozon

Kris
Would you like to see pictures of mine????? It will probably cheer you up! Hahaha.
I gave my car a new nickname. "The P.O.S. Riceburner"
Hehe.

90tegDa9

ur car looks clean..bump for a fellow g2 owner.....
forget what people say or think about ur car dude..it matters if u like it..not what everyone likes.

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
dont let the comments let u down bro u kno what ur car is worth so y even worry bout the comments btw i fucking love ur car too :headbang::rolf:

Andrew93

Currently Building
yea depending on how many miles are on it its a very nice ride, mine isnt in as good of condition as far as looks and the extra performance parts but its worth more then 2k everything in it was replaced about 8k miles ago then engine had 30k or less when i put it in...id put alil tint on yours tho not to dark