2001 Acura Integra GSR

SHAGG801

I have a Acura Integra 2001 that was engine swapped GSR, I have a 99 si head and 2000 type R cams, Intake, Coil overs, and exhaust. I'm not sure what to do next looking for ideas I don't know alot about Hondas so any information will help.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
So it has a gsr motor swapped in, but that motor has a b16 head with type r cams? Or you have a b16 head with type r cams you want to swap?

Cause I think you'd be better off leaving the gsr head and putting the type r cams in that.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
When speaking in terms of power, flow, and ease of work.

The b16 head pr3 is identical to the itr in a sense.

The itr has better valvetrain and slightly better head work from the factory.

So the key here is to upgrade to quality valvetrain and porting.

The b16 head only out flows the gsr head by 5 cfm at .500 lift, with equivalent head work/valvetrain.

With that said, in the real world 5cfm won't make any difference at all.

SHAGG801

So it has a gsr motor swapped in, but that motor has a b16 head with type r cams? Or you have a b16 head with type r cams you want to swap?

Cause I think you'd be better off leaving the gsr head and putting the type r cams in that.
Yes I have 99 si headers and type R cams.

d@_b3st

Yes I have 99 si headers and type R cams.
wait 99 Si headers or head???

the headers are aftermarket or plain factory?

type R cams are good upgrade within OEM specs.

you have a GS-r swapped teg-- check

99 Si head-- ?

99 Si headers--?

00 type R cams-- check

R13

The other asshole
Lemme try and translate this, Here goes.

Alright so I'm looking for ideas for my next mods, Currently I have a b18c1 with a b16 head, Itr cams & Itr/b16 intake, Coil overs, and exhaust. I'm not sure what to do next, I don't know alot about Hondas so any information will help.