2001 B18a1 Auto, worth the time?

Kast650

Hey guys, got a question for all you that have any experience or input in building up an Automatic.
I come from the other side of the track with the 8 cylinders, so that's all I have no to build.
New to the import world, but not to cars. I just bought a 2001 Integra with a B18a1 motor to just play around in.
I have looked at the specs of the motor, suppose to be putting out around 130hp stock. I have added a Header, cut off the cat, added 2.5 exhaust pipe from collector to Flowmaster 40 series muffler. Sounds real good.
And a short ram intake. I have maybe added like 20-30Hp, maybe. I have heard that the B18a1 head is a restricted head that cant breath for $hit. The goal is to produce around 175-190hp. The question is can I even do this with motor work only. Will the auto trans hold that power, bc I'm not swapping it out for a manny.
I have heard of a GSR-Auto, but it was a JDM only. Any thoughts would be appreciated. I know you all are probably saying just sell it and get a manny, this car is clean, everything works great, why sell for a beater manny. Let me know what you gear heads think. I know someone out there has seen a fully built auto import before.

Thanks

MattLaBonte

i really feel there is no point in getting an auto up to that kind of power. I mean you can build the engine to make that kind of horsepower but itll be a lot of work no doubt. You'll basically have to rebuild a lot and invest money and time. A couple grand should do it or you can just run 9 psi and keep stock internals and call it a day.