2006 RSX rear logo

nigori

Could anyone please explain what it implies for an RSX to not say "RSX" on the back, i.e. the rear of the car is blank.

Thanks very much.

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
uhhhhhhhhh...... someone shaved the rear emblem, it got jacked, it fell off, the car got repainted, its not an RSX:what:

RD408

Could anyone please explain what it implies for an RSX to not say "RSX" on the back, i.e. the rear of the car is blank.

Thanks very much.
:smackself:smackself:lol:

nigori

Thanks for the welcome,

I'm just trying to make sure it is in fact legit. It is possible the previous owner just removed the "RSX" letters on the back, but I was just wondering if there is yet another model or something.

Thanks for the replies.

DC_Five_Earl

Thanks for the welcome,

I'm just trying to make sure it is in fact legit. It is possible the previous owner just removed the "RSX" letters on the back, but I was just wondering if there is yet another model or something.

Thanks for the replies.
Did it come with leather seats, decklid spoiler, 5 or 6 speed?

nigori

I have not driven it yet, but the owner claims it's a 6 speed, but not a type-S, which I'm also trying to find out if that's unusual. Perhaps he is mistaken and it's a 5 speed. He claims it's leather interior, but I can't tell from the pictures I have. I will test check it out in person soon and find out for sure.

DC_Five_Earl

I have not driven it yet, but the owner claims it's a 6 speed, but not a type-S, which I'm also trying to find out if that's unusual. Perhaps he is mistaken and it's a 5 speed. He claims it's leather interior, but I can't tell from the pictures I have. I will test check it out in person soon and find out for sure.
Can you post some of those pictures ?

ACJett

Enthusiast

Prob. just shaved the emblems. I did that to my rsx-s. Only left the Acura symbol in the center. Took off the "Acura", "RSX", and "Type S" badges. Looks clean that way IMO.

Sorry for the crappy pic. It's the only one I have near me at the moment...