2008 Mitsubishi Lancer

R13

The other asshole
Awesome whip, You are a lucky f***er :mrgreen:

Last edited:

99TegLs

Why does it need paint? Looks fairly new to me!

cody1018

This is why it needs paint

It came from Arizona and began to burn the clear coat off so that's why. And also by rolling the fenders they would need to be done too
Sent from Wonka's chocolate factory using tapatalk 2

cody1018

Just another picture of the progress for the lancer project

99TegLs

wow. Talk about sitting in an oven! I assume you're doing the prep work yourself?

cody1018

wow. Talk about sitting in an oven! I assume you're doing the prep work yourself?
No another member on here is doing the prep work and paint for me. We just did a little trading for his work.
@justin, its a surprise until she's finished but its a Honda color

PatEK

it's a really nice car, color wasn't bad either. kinda liked the dark grey.

and i think this isn't to bad to have instead of an evo, my mate ownes 1 and they do need a LOT of fuel, his dodge hemi pick up doesn't even uses as much fuel as his evo

cody1018

it's a really nice car, color wasn't bad either. kinda liked the dark grey.

and i think this isn't to bad to have instead of an evo, my mate ownes 1 and they do need a LOT of fuel, his dodge hemi pick up doesn't even uses as much fuel as his evo
I liked the color too but I figured if I was going to repaint it I want it to be what I want instead of what I have to settle for.

Yes they use quiet a bit of gas, I get about 32 mpg highway which is very reasonable, so no complaints on that end. I also have a new part coming in hopefully Friday that will increase some power and drop the overall weight