2008 Ride Of The Year Awards *Vote Now*

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
i agree..i mean..no offence to the Jetta..but I want some more competition. Last yrs line up was good.
I almost said the same thing...... :shock: lol, jk.... Yeah, it'd be nice to have more competition in that category.... Hey Cheesnip, i'm definately voting for you! (who else can i vote for? lol) SRT's are seriously badass though.

And SHIT, I didn't get to clean my engine bay this weekend, never had time, was way to effing busy.... Now I gotta get my engine bay pics back up! Ack!!!! edit- On the teg.....

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I thought we did? Or did we not get enough entrys?
We did last year, but unfortunately an FA5 that was basically stock beat Robbie's SRT-4. Which I felt was unfair. So for this year's ROTY, Non-Integra Acura/Hondas weren't allowed to run. My proposition is to create two separate categories so other people who own Non-Integra Acura/Hondas can run their cars.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
We did last year, but unfortunately an FA5 that was basically stock beat Robbie's SRT-4. Which I felt was unfair. So for this year's ROTY, Non-Integra Acura/Hondas weren't allowed to run. My proposition is to create two separate categories so other people who own Non-Integra Acura/Hondas can run their cars.
Yeah, that sounds like a good ideas. Have a category like the one me and Robbie are running in and another for the non-integra Honda & Acuras....
yea not enough entries. But we were gonna have that category, at least that was the plan all along.
Oh ok. Well, next year it should have enough hopefully....

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i would enter the S10 but i havent had a chance to do the suspension and drop it yet. everything is still under my bed. without that i dont stand a chance. i dont think the rusty primer gray truck will cut it lol

genesis

tougê hêrmit
if i could up load my pics i would submit a ap. but my camera is being difficult. loosing USB cord FTW!!!!

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
The poll threads are being put together right now in the Moderators forum. They'll be out in a bit.