2009 ROTY: dc2GS-R

wite2nr

dude.... my dad was cleaning the back yard and found a keg behind some bushes that he was trimming. I didn't even know it was back there!!! I knew I got rid of at least 1 but I cant remember how many there were lol. Needless to say, I do not live at home anymore. dam that reminds me.. I got rent due comming up =/

anyways, back on topic!!! mad love for the lex, paddle shifting ftw!!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
dude.... my dad was cleaning the back yard and found a keg behind some bushes that he was trimming. I didn't even know it was back there!!! I knew I got rid of at least 1 but I cant remember how many there were lol. Needless to say, I do not live at home anymore. dam that reminds me.. I got rent due comming up =/

anyways, back on topic!!! mad love for the lex, paddle shifting ftw!!
AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

im thinking of a IS, STi or TSX soon. lexo is ballin

speedin

The Transporter
Almost as ricey as throwing drop springs on stock struts right ;)
Jealousy bro... qut sippin dat hatorade! bro that hardCORE JDM YO! I just couldnt afford to cut them there springs.... I was going to heat them, but id have to go on a payment plan... and my baby mama wasant down with that.

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
na bro that hardCORE JDM YO! I just couldnt afford to cut them there springs.... I was going to heat them, but id have to go on a payment plan... and my baby mama wasant down with that.

actually you know whats sad, a few of my friends are right from Japan (one is over there now) and MOST of Japan's modding scene is quite whory. My one friend is from NZ and DAMN there whory over there. LOL

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
na bro that hardCORE JDM YO! I just couldnt afford to cut them there springs.... I was going to heat them, but id have to go on a payment plan... and my baby mama wasant down with that.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Looks CLEAN dude :thumbs up needs a bit of a drop and it be sex :lol:
It is lowered a little bit. The F-Sport springs bring it down about 1.2". It doesn't seem noticeable to the naked eye till you compare it to a stock one. I didn't want it slammed since it is a daily driver and plus, F-Sport is made by Lexus so it keeps everything OEM'ish and warrantied.

Here is a stock one for comparo....obviously not mine
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e12/Almacruel/SalSide.jpg

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
It's alright man. I really don't need to spend that much on brakes anyway, it already has really good brakes. I've already bought most of the stuff that F-Sport offers anyway. The only things I don't have are the CF Engine cover, rims and brakes......well and clutch, short shift kit and shift knob for obvious reasons :lol: