2009 ROTY: Speedin

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i dont feel like it
cause your scared your gonna get beat?
so this car only runs on corn now?
he can run anything from %10-%85 he explained it to me last time we hung out :lol:

i have seen and ridden in the this car before it was just tuned... adn i have to say its a mother fucker. mark you have truely turned an ugly duclking into somethign as sexy as jessica alba. before the herpes :D

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
cause your scared your gonna get beat?

he can run anything from %10-%85 he explained it to me last time we hung out :lol:

i have seen and ridden in the this car before it was just tuned... adn i have to say its a mother fucker. mark you have truely turned an ugly duclking into somethign as sexy as jessica alba. before the herpes :D
so what youre saying is that his car was ugly? :lol::lol: jk mark tried to explain corn to me and i didnt undserstand it......but it made me want to try it...then he said i needed another ECU....................and that means another hondata.................................................and another tune.................................................not for me. transporter is ballin

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
i dont care if i get beat or not, i just dont feel like it

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Sweet GD man. Love it.

BTW, where is the ROTY format at the top of the 1st post and where are the suspension mods?

speedin

The Transporter
Thanks for all the complements! :D

Thanks! Its takes some work, but if you can see the result a bugeye can be sexy! All I need now are wheels... And yea I have 2 tunes, one on 93 and one on E85. I use a Cobb AccessPort to switch between them.

so what youre saying is that his car was ugly? :lol::lol: jk mark tried to explain corn to me and i didnt undserstand it......but it made me want to try it...then he said i needed another ECU....................and that means another hondata.................................................and another tune.................................................not for me. transporter is ballin
Well you need 33-35% more fuel and a tune to accompany it. You will also want a way to switch between a 93 and E85 tune as on a road trip you might not be able to find E85.

BTW, where is the ROTY format at the top of the 1st post and where are the suspension mods?
OH, forgot the suspension mods... it was late last night and I quickly threw this together... I'll get it tonight :thumbs up

adel has to be breaking some sort of rule with his elbows out of the car.
You cant see it but he is putting his knee down for the corner, thats why the elbow is out, LOL.