2010 Members Mug Shots!!!

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Here is me and my girlfriend/mother of my unborn child (that was actually the night we found out. No drinking for her that night):

I like this because I am doing the cliche asian "peace sign":

And here is me and my buddy having fun at the skatepark here. He was happy I didn't hit him in the back of the head (I was too):

And now you all know what I look like.

.Cortez

94' LS
Slo_Teggy your girl looks like this chick i used to get around with from my school in PA, sept your's has a better body, good choice ;)

JGvtec

This was probably beginning of senior year, glad im done with school but at the same time im not.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I'm sure ill come up with a pic eventually....

I think it's funny how people look completely different from what we imagine them to... lol

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
I'm sure ill come up with a pic eventually....

I think it's funny how people look completely different from what we imagine them to... lol
Agree x10000
Sometimes you see pictures and you're let down.. kind of an "Oh.. I thought he would've looked like.. well, I guess that's okay."
hahaha

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
I have done tech support for a few companies over the years, I'm very use to not imagining what people look like. Did anyone have what I looked like in mind? Am I close? I'm interested to see what people think I look like by how I talk I guess.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I have done tech support for a few companies over the years, I'm very use to not imagining what people look like. Did anyone have what I looked like in mind? Am I close? I'm interested to see what people think I look like by how I talk I guess.
Haha ur one of the ppl I was jet like, "whaaaatttt?" lol, I expected u to look much older, like, early 30ish.... Did not expect you to skate either lol, I do too :)