2011 bmw 328i

TheSkygun

hey guys, my mom is thinking of picking up a 2011 bmw 328i for about 22k has 27k miles.
any ideas how these things are? i looked up reliability and reviews and mine some either dumbasses or bitchy complainers it seems to be a really solid car. my mom doesnt care for speed. just a nice, comfortable, reliable car that has nice style to it.
i am curious if it is a good deal and if it is costly, thought id turn to you guys to see any input.

thought id try here for honest opinions that arent bias to a bmw forum.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
BMW makes amazing cars, also keep in mind it isn't a cheap car, parts aren't a dime a dozen. They are reliable and like any other car, will last a long time if you keep up on maintenance Check the kbb value for the price.

TheSkygun

maintenance is the only thing i am worried about. she makes pretty good money. might steer away form it and tell her a honda or acura tsx.

she likes it and i have a shop i can take it to that i know the owners personally as close friends

96GSRteg

Tyler
My dad has the same car. Its a great car to drive, I drove down to Laguna Seca last year for motogp and it was really nice. Maintenance is a giant pain in the ass and you can't do everything yourself.

Sent from my toilet

TheSkygun

My dad has the same car. Its a great car to drive, I drove down to Laguna Seca last year for motogp and it was really nice. Maintenance is a giant pain in the ass and you can't do everything yourself.

Sent from my toilet
Yeah that's the one thing that I was thinking was if I could or couldn't. She told me today she wants to wait a bit longer to see what the new wave of 2014 cars bring to the table.

Sent from JARVIS

96GSRteg

Tyler
They will bring a higher price tag that will be cut in half after a year of ownership.

Sent from my toilet

phatintegra

Banned
BMW are know for Automatic Transmission issues. There pricey to keep them running your mom is better off getting a C300 Benz