2011 Ride Of The Year Awards (Apps Due 12-21)

speedin

The Transporter
Damnit, I was going to try and sneak in the IS :lol:
LOL, I mean.... if you want to.... Im doing the Subaru's app right now. One of the perks of creating and setting up this every year is I get to make my app when I please, LOL!

I wont start making the polls for another hour or two, I have to go out to dinner here in like 5 minutes.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I don't know, not much has changed since last year. I think the only thing I've done is add a JUN roof spoiler and fat Michelin Pilot Sports

speedin

The Transporter
I don't know, not much has changed since last year. I think the only thing I've done is add a JUN roof spoiler and fat Michelin Pilot Sports
Maybe just save for next year then when you can dominate with the GSX.

speedin

The Transporter
All the polls are now up and running. Everyone has until the 31st to vote. Good luck to all who entered.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
all my votes are in, looks like Paden is taking the g2 spot, shoulda never let him know it was happening. my piktar for n/a is bs, i need to take a better pick with all the new goodies, in better format, that was with my ipod, last minute, 8pm, with my cell phone as a flashlight to see, fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu!

speedin

The Transporter
all my votes are in, looks like Paden is taking the g2 spot, shoulda never let him know it was happening. my piktar for n/a is bs, i need to take a better pick with all the new goodies, in better format, that was with my ipod, last minute, 8pm, with my cell phone as a flashlight to see, fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu!
There is always next year!

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Was I the only FI applicant lol? I am finishing my voting up now, getting blown out of the water in the 4dr category which suprises me but oh well, Klutch's car is pretty nice

speedin

The Transporter
Was I the only FI applicant lol? I am finishing my voting up now, getting blown out of the water in the 4dr category which suprises me but oh well, Klutch's car is pretty nice
Yea you were the only entry. Guess you can say you win by default? We didnt end up with a F/I or a RSX category this year.

Maybe next year I will enter a 1951 Willys M38 :lol:
:shock: YES.....

It should be repainted and finished by then, can't wait to see kris enter his next year
From the sounds of it alot of the regular members including myself are smack dab in the middle of a build for this ROTY. So next year should be good!