2011 roty: whitedc4

whitedc4

yeah it came in the bumper but i removed it and cleaned it put it back in the bumper. wired it into the tag light and it works :)

anyways, thanks!! hopefully i'll have more done by the time the deadline comes

whitedc4

by the time its done it will be over the 2k limit so thats honestly why i told my painter to wait to paint my car haha just for this contest which is dorky but i don't have a chance in any other catergory but when its all said and done i'll be happy:)

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
yeah it came in the bumper but i removed it and cleaned it put it back in the bumper. wired it into the tag light and it works :)

anyways, thanks!! hopefully i'll have more done by the time the deadline comes
Sweet! I dont know how it'll look on my black integra, but hey it will be unique.

Call me up and ill come help yall get your stuff finished

goofygamer

I never got to see pictures of the last teg... You promised me pictures! :angryred:

:D:D:D:D

whitedc4

Thanks for positive critique!:)

Convert I may take u up on that... CLub integra meet secretly a work on rachels car day

Last edited:

whitedc4

updatateddddddddddddddddddddddd waiting on something that should be arriving in the mail today :D

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Lookin' good, love to build a ukdm teg someday. Also love that non-srs wheel. Think I might have to get a nice one like that for my car.

whitedc4

the car looks like junk right now but i hope to make it look good once i get the uk front on thats just sitting in my garage i think i'll like it a lot better... i just hate it right now. its kind of fun to drive the no power steering is a little hard but it'll end up looking better once i'm finished

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Woah, woah, WOAH!!! Where's the hood decal we discussed?!?!?! I don't know if I can vote for it now :cry: