2012 Eibach Springs Honda Meet | Irwindale Speedway | 06/10/12

mangchu

Shall we, the spectators, meet up at the Hat by 1030 and then roll out whenever? The meet is only 5 miles away

dc4hk

ill be there. trying to get a group to caravan from san diego

Attendees:

1. JDMxDB8 (DC4 or FG3) - Registered
2. 5ive-0 - Registered
Hey bro I'm goin to the eibach meet and I'm leaving from san Diego , pm me so we can discuss if we an meet up.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I dont really want to go to this... but so many of you are going and im probably not doing anything anyway. Well no... usually preoccupied with sleep.

mangchu

I dont really want to go to this... but so many of you are going and im probably not doing anything anyway. Well no... usually preoccupied with sleep.
Yea dude come out! If I knew what time we were meeting at the Hat, I would feel much more confident about the event lol

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I will probably end up going but probably decide on saturday. lol Unless no one meets up cuz no one i know is going.

j13

Keep It Clean
10:30 sounds good to me.... Who else is gonna meet @ The Hat?
I'm game for the hat @ 10:30am. I'm not going to be the caravanning leader. Last time I did that I had everyone circling one block...for 20minutes.

mangchu

I'm game for the hat @ 10:30am. I'm not going to be the caravanning leader. Last time I did that I had everyone circling one block...for 20minutes.
Hahaha I don't blame you. Crazy ass rush hour in Hollywood streets!

dc4hk

are you registered or just going to spectate? I think we're leaving SD @ like 4am
I'm just goin to spectate, but I'd rather mobb it with other people.
I'm down to leave anytime you guys decide, I'm just trying to tag along