2012 Honda Civic

JGvtec

The body lines look really nice. I keep thinking im looking at the accord coupe though.

speedin

The Transporter
They ditched the sick center exhaust, thats all the coupe had going for it those fucking bastards!

goofygamer

I think they need to stop making Si's and limit them like they do with previous years. They are selling like hot cakes and everything, but the more they make, the less valuable these cars will become. =[

Nonetheless, from a side view, the rear half looks like the new Accord Crosstour. Haven't checked out he specs yet so hopefully something is different! No more of that lame Drive-By-Wire lag.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I don't like design of the rear honestly. Not bad looking though, I just like smaller cars.

Cripton805

FINALLY!!! AN SI THAT MIGHT BREAK 200WHP!!!
Hopefully we see a 0-60 less than 6 seconds.
It will have a modified K24?

Cmon Honda. You're falling behind. The Mustang is now over 400hp

This makes me upset. Lmao

speedin

The Transporter
If Honda kept the center exhaust, there wouldn't be any opportunities for companies to make exhausts.
Thats not a design Honda should care about. A car company isnt going to make a car biased off what a aftermarket tuner will do.

besides there still would be. Plenty of cars have fancy nice exhausts from the factory and aftermarket companies still come along and alter them

ACJett

Enthusiast
I want to like them. I really do.
They'll prob grow on me like other models I wasn't so keen on, but I'm not overly excited, thats for sure. :(