klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Fail for not posting a pic and then calling everyone else ugly :retard: post your pic pretty princess

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Fail for not posting a pic and then calling everyone else ugly :retard: post your pic pretty princess
rofl

Its ok for ugy people to call ugly people ugly... its like when -------------------------------------. You know... o_O

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
dude this pic makes you look so old
Haha, I am old, you dick. I say I'm 24 so people don't think I'm old and weird.
The sunburn and dirt made me look hella old, I think.. Idk, people still tell me I have a baby face
He's ugly, no worries. He posted last year. He is some kind of dark skinned. Like Chinese or Mexican, or maybe some kind of hybrid. San Francisco is a diverse place, man

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Haha, I am old, you dick. I say I'm 24 so people don't think I'm old and weird.
The sunburn and dirt made me look hella old, I think.. Idk, people still tell me I have a baby face

He's ugly, no worries. He posted last year. He is some kind of dark skinned. Like Chinese or Mexican, or maybe some kind of hybrid. San Francisco is a diverse place, man
i know you're 24, it says it on the side lmao. look sorta like the guy who sold me my E46 except that guy has white hair and a M3...

ssbp dc2

Lol I was taking pics of myself. Didn't know how to run my iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.