2012 Ride Of The Year Awards (Apps Due 12-21)

R13

The other asshole
I could.. but well.. I don't call it "Death Anchor" for nothing, lol

I doubt it will even turn over

I'll pm pics, I don't wanna post any here.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Someones gotta enter another non honda. I think categories need at least 2 participants.

Personal preference aside, theres logic behind this.
Mark will run his WRX and Kyle will run one of his cars. Greg might as well. Kyle probably his IS since he says his GSX will just win (if everyone reads his sheet) and the GS-T will also win because its all his leftover parts from the GS-X (kyle's reasoning for never running them in ROTY)

whitedc4

...ok question... Didn't someone run two years or so ago with an incomplete integra?
I don't know what category exactly but could I do the same? Mines just a little more incomplete
I just want more involvement lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Mark will run his WRX and Kyle will run one of his cars. Greg might as well. Kyle probably his IS since he says his GSX will just win (if everyone reads his sheet) and the GS-T will also win because its all his leftover parts from the GS-X (kyle's reasoning for never running them in ROTY)
I may run. I sold the GS-T though, so that's not an option. I could put the Lexus in again, I don't know. I've always said if I ran the GSX I would probably lose, because there are so many DSM haters in the Honda community lol. I just never really thought it'd be fair considering I've had that thing for like 13 years. We'll see. I don't really have anything new to add the IS350 this year though, so it'd pretty much be a copy and paste from last year.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I may run. I sold the GS-T though, so that's not an option. I could put the Lexus in again, I don't know. I've always said if I ran the GSX I would probably lose, because there are so many DSM haters in the Honda community lol. I just never really thought it'd be fair considering I've had that thing for like 13 years. We'll see. I don't really have anything new to add the IS350 this year though, so it'd pretty much be a copy and paste from last year.
run the GSX that shit is bad ass!!!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I just realized I didn't even run last year. It was 2010 ROTY that I entered the Lexus IS350. D*mn time flies! :lol: