2012 Ride Of The Year Awards (Apps Due 12-21)

goofygamer

Good luck everyone! Definitely a damn tough competition this year. Thanks mark for setting up the polls!

dlo253

All done, except for best overall. Shit's tough. Lots of good cars this year.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
So many dope cars this year. Lots of people finally stepped their games up and started buying legit parts.

Yet there are still a few people who are only getting votes from their friends. This competition is about the cars. Not who you hang out with on the weekends. Go through every application and read. everyone takes time to type them, have the respect to read them.

good luck to everyone who took the time to create an application and be a part of this site.

End Rant/

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
So many dope cars this year. Lots of people finally stepped their games up and started buying legit parts.

Yet there are still a few people who are only getting votes from their friends. This competition is about the cars. Not who you hang out with on the weekends. Go through every application and read. everyone takes time to type them, have the respect to read them.

good luck to everyone who took the time to create an application and be a part of this site.

End Rant/
x2! just voted good luck to everyone

Swerve

Shawn

End Rant/
If it makes you feel better I have no clue who you are but I hope to someday because your car is fucking sick and got my vote.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Is it weird that it took me less than 10 minutes to vote for all the categories? For some reason, I seem to already know what more of the contestants are running on there cars, so I didn't have to study each application. To me, ROTY is about choosing the Integra that best represents each particular category. It's not a beauty or popularity contest. At least, it shouldn't be. It is what it is. Good luck to everyone!

jbrown97ls

Nah, it only took me 10-15 minutes. There were a few categories where I was torn between 2 cars but I pretty much knew who I was going to vote for in each category going into it. I wasn't familiar with a few builds and some members really stepped their game up so I did do more reading than last years ROTY. I'm just glad a decent number of members entered.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
DONE! voted, i cause a few ties(not on purpose). Was pretty hard voting but damn there are cars that aren't even getting the amount of recognition they deserve.