2012 Ride Of The Year Awards (Apps Due 12-21)

Nick_C78

I updated the pics in my app. Also, can you put me up for Best Interior as well for shits and giggles? Might as well enter in to everything I am eligible for even though I only have half an interior.

speedin

The Transporter
did mine get deleted? wooooow, I spent hella time typing that all out.......................
Its not deleted. We can still see it. You may be able to enter still.

There is an issue regarding seniority and the new 100 post rule. A change may be made on that rule here in the next few days that allows senior members to still enter.

Nick_C78

speedin, do you think I can add me to Best Interior as well? Figured I might as well enter everything I am eligible for, regardless of how gutted it is.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I'm pretty sure the old lady is getting me a new DSLR for Christmas, but I guess that will be too late to make the competition. I have no recent pictures (although nothing has really changed), and I fudged my old camera up in Jamaica. It think it's got sand in it's vag...lol

speedin

The Transporter
Rule number 5 has been changed to allow senior members to still participate.

You must have had at least 100 posts from January 1st to October 31st of this year to be considered an active member and be allowed to participate. Those member's senior enough to have over 1500 posts are automatically considered active.