2012 Ride of the Year Winners

thyzie

Great competition this year, I couldn't be happier to end the year with best overall. Thanks a lot, everyone. And rest assured, plenty of plans for 2013 to keep everyone drooling!
I gotta give props to someone, even tho he didn't win a category this year, watch out for dlo. Great 2nd gen Integra, and his hard work really shines.
Props from me to my entire team - Lightspeed Racing. Dai Lon. Joe. Peara. Theo aka thyzie. Matt with Raceline. Dennis with LDL speed shop in Vegas. The staff of driven raceway in Fairfield, ca. The mods of club Integra. And last, but far from least, Thadya for standing beside my broke ass while I dump every penny into making my car what it is today
congrats bro hard work do makes a differnt since u so broke lol

thyzie

congats to zwan also still jealous on them recaro seats and 5lug i still voted for u keep up the good work

jbrown97ls

I feel so honored to win a ROTY. Thanks everyone for their votes and congrats to everyone who entered, not just the category winners!

TheSkygun

i feel even more proud of my car after seeing many others like my car and voted for it

speedin

The Transporter
The tie breakers are over!

In the closest tie breaker ever!
For those who enjoy spending just as much time on their side bolsters as in the back of the seat its the best suspension category. This years winner is... Samurai Blue

After a great tie breaker the best non-Honda/Acura goes to... Speedin

Swerve

Shawn
Congrats Patrick bro looking forward to seeing you at the track this year and hopefully competeting with you>:)