2012 ROTY: Best Non-Honda/Acura On CI

Best Non-Honda/Acura On CI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Winki

Undercover mod
I was totally going to vote for the red Miata but i cant stand the balck fender flares, and i cant stand the defuser on the white one. then there was the Gen 3 chevy but it could use a little bath. That leaves an M i cant vote for but a pretty sexy subaru.. even though it has no pics in the snow .

R13

The other asshole
The camaro didn't need a bath... the paint is just shit, lol

speedin

The Transporter
I was totally going to vote for the red Miata but i cant stand the balck fender flares, and i cant stand the defuser on the white one. then there was the Gen 3 chevy but it could use a little bath. That leaves an M i cant vote for but a pretty sexy subaru.. even though it has no pics in the snow .
Hey I have dirt pictures :lol:.

I live in the south we dont know what snow even is. Last time it snowed I thought a cartel's plane crashed and it was raining coke :lol:.

But really, ill actually be in the mountains tonight, first snow ive seen in 4 years most likely. I'll take some pictures for you if I can.

Last edited:

TheSkygun

dang, as much as i love the scooby, that miata is clean

Local

Hey I have dirt pictures :lol:.

I live in the south we dont know what snow even is. Last time it snowed I thought a cartel's plane crashed and it was raining coke :lol:.

But really, ill actually be in the mountains tonight, first snow ive seen in 4 years most likely. I'll take some pictures for you if I can.
Pic request: you doing coke on the hood of the subie while in the snow.

speedin

The Transporter
Second tie-breaker. I knew this category would come to this. :thumbs up
Yea I had a feeling as well. Great competition this year.

Pic request: you doing coke on the hood of the subie while in the snow.
:shock:

Unfortunately there wasnt any snow up at the cabin. It was all slush. So maybe it will snow later this season. But seeing as im about to go another 200 miles south in the next day or so im doubting it.