2012 ROTY: Best Second Generation Integra

Best Second Generation Integra

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sammich

lol i'm about to go to ricky's and steal all of the random parts he got laying around lolol

whitedc4

Still can't decide!!!

Sent from a phone using black magic.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
How the fuck does my nigga dlo not have more votes?! Respect to everyone in the category, but still a bit shocked. Homie has a great build. I think this is one of these categories I'll have to come back to. Way too tired to come up with a vote on this right now... And a bit shocked for my Pacific Northwest brother

dlo253

Haha fasho. Feelin the Cali love my nigga. May get demolished this time around but still got love from the vets haha. Next year will be a little different haha. First part of 2013 I'm finally gonna redo my suspension and hunt for some one pieces and a non srs itr wheel haha. Much love to those who voted for me, and good luck to the other guys yall are neck and neck!!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Yee, breh! And just like I told Josh for hella long, you need a good photog. Your main picture wouldn't have made me click your link if I hadn't known you. Come to Cali, we got you on photos!!

dlo253

Yeah I know that's one of my issues for sure. Camera phone lookin like I scanned a fuckin Polaroid haha. Gotta have my boy shoot me or at least pull out my camera. Yee u already know if I make it back to cali ill have to collab with yall for sure.

Sammich

LMAO ayo my pics are shit too..most of mine are sporadic w/o those last few ones i added from my droid. it'll be good for next year, hopefully i'll get alot of what i want done, major is suspension components..it's too fukin sloppy right now..2014 i'm claiming my engine year ;)