2012 ROTY Competition Discussion

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
pictures can be misleading with track cars. I personally think their rear strut bars is what sells there interiors as well.
Pictures can be misleading period. But pictures win e-peen contests. And yes, strut bars definitely help, Dylan's is sexy. But that's part of the interior is it not? Lol that's like saying wheels help with the exterior. Duh

speedin

The Transporter
Just curious why not? Best suspension is basically a track award. This would basically be the opposite end of the spectrum. I guess you old balls really aren't accepting of all styles :D
You could argue that "best ____ style" is directed towards hardparkers.
You hit the nail on the head. Those categories tend to go to the showiest car (aka hardparker).

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Not a lot of people heavily mod their bikes so either one guy will be heavily modded or were deciding between a bunch of stockish bikes. But sure, why the f*** not a bike category!
I think it'd be a good idea. My gixxer is pretty modded. It does look pretty much stock though since it has no eye candy stuff. But powertrain mods are plentiful, as well as some suspension upgrades.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
wished people would vote on the cars.....not who they know and hang out with.

No way a slip over coilover setup should compete with a full dampner setup.

Zawns setup is $$$$

Sammich

the way this year is...if you STILL vote for who you know/hangout with over someone who clearly deserves the vote...it's easy to say newb/douchery is in your way of life

ZaWn

Zawns setup is $$$$
Not really. Having a shop like Tech 3 and negotiating with sellers do help reduce the cost by alot.
You'd be surprised how many of my car parts are used.
On the contrary, I think that your setup is baller. Lol

-Z-

Last edited: