2012 ROTY Competition Discussion

Nick_C78

He is referring to my post about the forum "pole". Which he is correct, it is spelled poll. However it is a forum pole, a place for people to flaunt their stuff and get dollars in their epeen filled gstring. lol

And sir yes sir! I love you guys <3 Did I mention that yet? Can we hug now, or at least rub and tug?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Still waiting for a passenger to give me track head. I'll let you know when I'm getting close to Cotton Corners, Bus Stop, and Phil Hill.

XjoEnX

I am gonna make love to each and every one of you. California love that is. I'll do it Tupac style. So you better plug your anuses or you won't walk straight for two weeks or need a wheelchair. <3

Sorry for my heated post. I think it involved a little too much hate and caused some misunderstandings. I cleared it up with who counts (hopefully). :)

Sammich

Dudes, we drive Integras; all of our cars suck. :p

I hate that these threads pop up every ROTY.
sorry but your car is definitelty sexy

OAN i hear there's a sale a vicky secrets some of you moist bitches could benefit from...man up you emotional mothafukas

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Well that escalated quickly. Few points to make, and I'll be more diplomatic about it.
1. Lol @ you saying I think I'm better than everyone; that's just ignorant :south park mj voice:
2. My mechanical issues have exponentially lengthened my learning curve, as everyone that has ridden with knows.
3. Every issue I've had, I've diagnosed to the best of my abilities, replaced parts, and made it to the next round in hopes of it being fixed. I'm not just going out there hoping it solved itself and using that as a crutch for why I couldn't hit a better time.
4. I can't wait for you to get your engine problem solved so I can do everything in my power to whoop your fucking ass :eek:k:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Nothing wrong with friendly competition... no one said it couldnt be a little aggressive either. :mrgreen: Its not fun if you cant talk a little s***. Im gonna rail all of you when i get out there.. and then ill do it in the car. 8)