2012 ROTY: Ganyon

Swerve

Shawn
I like it man. Whats your honest opinion on the yonaka? Thinkin bout getting one since my car came with an intake and headers already.

99tegjawn

The yonanka is nice it's quiet but it's got a great tone. Also Ganyon there's no way in hell you got a 12" P3 with a box and a 1000 watt amp and all the wiring for 100 dollars. The sub alone is more than 150 used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swerve

Shawn
The yonanka is nice it's quiet but it's got a great tone. Also Ganyon there's no way in hell you got a 12" P3 with a box and a 1000 watt amp and all the wiring for 100 dollars. The sub alone is more than 150 used.

Yea I figured the prices were off but I got that same exact sub for free when I bought my car, the guy was like hey i have this sub layin around, want it? Maybe he got it from a friend :p

Ganyon

The wiring was already in the car, my friend sold me his amp for $50 because his tags we're about to expire and he needed money, and I got the sub and box for $50. The guy I bought it from had it in his civic and took it out. He said it was sitting for a year in his closet and he decided to put it on craigslist for $50. I teared him at 9:30 at night and met with him the next morning. Also I love the yonaka. It is quiet, but screams when you get on it. It bolts up perfectly too.

99tegjawn

Yeah I installed it in my back yard in 25 minutes. I can't believe you got a sub that clean for that cheap.

Ganyon

Me either. I was getting ready to order a new sub and box and I told myself to look on craigslist one last time. When I saw that sub I couldn't believe my eyes.

Ganyon

I really wish my car had a slight drop. Tein s techs shall be ordered after Christmas some time.

99tegjawn

Noooooooooo! go full coilovers you'll wanna go lower eventually I promise.

XjoEnX

If you want to stick to springs I suggest Eibach Sportlines. Nice drop and super comfy.

Ganyon

Well, I was planning to order raceland coilovers, but since my oil pan is leaking I'm not. But I do have a pwjdm vc hardware kit on the way.

Ganyon

Got the vc hardware on today. Sucked up the paint on the valve cover. I'm gonna repaint it, but it won't be done by the 21st.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Always loved the silver! GL bro

Also, what paint did you use for the VC? Looks exactly like what i used lol

Ganyon

I used duplicolor metalcast but I didn't use the base coat. I want to getter cover powder coated but I also want to get coils and fogs