2012 ROTY: Nick4dei

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Yeah man, I used to brake at that little left kink my first day out. Then Katman saw my video of my first day and told me that I didn't have to slow down there so I stopped doing it. You can also take club corner a hell of a lot faster. I take it at 85 with crappy suspension and I have no issues, granted RS3 grip for days, but I know you can do about similar speeds with your set up. Most of it seems mentally, you just have to trust yourself and your car. You need someone to tell you that its ok to do those things it seems, because you were starting to listen to me and trust your car...but then we ended up in the tire wall which I think set back your confidence a little.

If you can work on not lifting the throttle when you get scared, you will spin far less amount of times. Fwd cars require you to smash the throttle when you are about to spin. Lifting just makes you spin faster.

And hah you will get used to it joe
i agree 100% i just need to brake down that mental barrier i think. But hey, this was the first time ive actually been on track and not smoked or leaked any oil. :mrgreen:

XjoEnX

And hah you will get used to it joe
Lol in February I'll have a GoPro record me screaming at each turn "magic mountain!!!!! Grapevine!!!! Nemesis!!!!" And then laugh evilly until the run time is up and I'm flagged in.