2013 ClubIntegra Time Attack Series | Round 2 | Thunderhill Raceway Park | 03/02/13

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Hey everyone!

Since Round 2 is just about a month away, I thought I'd go ahead and create the thread to keep everyone up to date with everything.

Date: Saturday, March 2, 2013
Registration: Registration is now available! http://www.ncracing.org/events.php
Saturday, March 2, 2013: $131.00

Track Entrance Fee: Free

Track: Thunderhill Raceway Park (Willows, CA)

Configuration: CCW w/ Bypass

Timing: Timing will be available. Must rent or use your own transponder. No personal timing devices will be allowed.
Transponder Rental: $20.00

Guidelines/Rules: http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=82114

Grand Prizes: The driver with the most points at the end of the season will receive:
From Raceline USA: Project Mu Club Racer brake pads (1 set of your choice: Front or Rear)

Schedule (Tentative):
Round 1 – Buttonwillow Raceway Park on Saturday, February 9, 2013 with Raceline USA
Round 2 – Thunderhill Raceway Park on Saturday, March 2, 2013 with NCRC
Round 3 – Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca on Saturday, May 25, 2013 with NCRC
Round 4 – The Streets of Willow Springs on Sunday, June 30, 2013 with Raceline USA
Round 5 – Sonoma Raceway on Saturday, September 21, 2013 with TrackMasters Racing
Round 6 – Buttonwillow Raceway Park on Sunday, December 15, 2013 with Raceline USA

Round 2 Competitors:
1. JDMxDB8 (DC4) - Federal 595RS-R
2. Samurai_Blue - Toyo Proxes RA1

Spectators
1. Pugnap00

Track Map:

Last edited by a moderator:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
sweet! I think Ken and Justin will go to add track side support, maybe i can get elliot to join us too.

I really hope i can get on track this weekend at thunderhill fir a session.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
since i figured out you dont know him earlier today, lol.

Were running the bypass :shock: That corner is super scary. First time out my buddy Stuart was showing me around the track and right when i went over the crest i said "holy shit!!" i think the bypass is scarrier than the crows nest/cyclone

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
since i figured out you dont know him earlier today, lol.

Were running the bypass :shock: That corner is super scary. First time out my buddy Stuart was showing me around the track and right when i went over the crest i said "holy s***!!" i think the bypass is scarrier than the crows nest/cyclone
The Bypass looks fun as hell! Can't wait to get some air time! :drive:

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

found this while i was looking, that looks scary as s***!
on CW

Edit: i can only find cw pictures

Last edited:

goofygamer

I really want to go back to thunderhill, but I can't make it :( can't forget my first circuit experience lol