2013 Ride Of The Year Awards (Apps Due 12-21)

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
^^ youre not the only one bro.

my 'tuck' consists of power steering delete and taking off wires from their mounting places. lol!

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Crazy how most of these awards are a popularity contest. I look at the votes and scratch my head sometimes, oh well just for shits and giggles I suppose.

R13

The other asshole
I vote 50/50 Performance & looks, Unless it's really good performance or a really nice hard parker, I'm intelligent about it though, Always give credit where credit's do.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I don't think a lot of people actually read the mod list. They look at the display picture and click vote simply because they like the color Green, Purple, Blue, Red, Orange, whatever.

R13

The other asshole
I've been guilty of that a time or two, Not gonna lie lol, It's one of those things, You never truly appreciate something like that until you yourself understand what it takes to build it.

whitedc4

I'm sure the regulars vote accordingly. I know what everyone's car has without reading threads, but I like to read the witty things people sometimes sneak in :)

TheSkygun

i voted based on the category :p
if it is for looks, then i vote for looks.
if best suspension, then i vote for what suspension setup i like :p

just looking forward to the turn out of it all

Nick_C78

Crazy how most of these awards are a popularity contest. I look at the votes and scratch my head sometimes, oh well just for s***s and giggles I suppose.
It is what it is. However, I do wish people had to post about their vote. Basically just post who you voted for and a short description why. The people who don't post have their votes nulled.

XjoEnX

Maybe celebrating a bit premature but I had Issac for best overall and Dillon for best JDM. w00t w00t

speedin

The Transporter
I mean, when only one JDM front teg shows up in the JDM poll I think we all knew where it was headed.