2013 ROTY: Best Suspension Setup

2013 ROTY: Best Suspension Setup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

speedin

The Transporter
Don't care enough to make such a silly fuss. You guys have better things to do than deal with people crying about display pictures. I wouldn't get any more or any less votes with a different display pic. It is just a personal preference.
Thanks. Next year just lmk if you want and ill change it. I may actually add that applications must put their main display picture first in the application. It would make things easier.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I think the Best Suspension category should be split into two different categories: Stance & Track. It's weird seeing both setups together in the same category. Any thoughts?

Nick_C78

I like having it the same. Then people can vote for what they prefer. If you prefer track, vote for a track car. If you prefer stance, I don't know why you would, but vote for a stance car :p . Either way it doesn't matter, because the winner will be determined by who has the most votes, not necessarily who has the "best" suspension. Know what I mean? I promise you that someone new could be rocking JRZ and still wouldn't win, because nobody knows who that person is. Also, a lot of people have no idea what JRZ are either. That is the thing with public voting. Anything can happen. Ebay coils can beat out JRZ for best suspension technically. Another issue is people don't read the build list that thorough if at all anyways, or know the significance of each mod... /rant

All that matters is we all show love for each other. Whoever wins, wins. I just like seeing everyone's cars in a short organized list.