2015 wrx

R13

The other asshole
you really hate the BRZ/FRS? That's surprising to hear!:shock:
Yeah they're everywhere, The engine is nice but it doesn't have that signature boxer rumble really.

I wouldn't mind them so much if the rear tires weren't so skinny and people had just stayed cool when they heard about them, They exploded and now they're everywhere so they're stale to me.

...But I haven't driven one yet so who knows, Maybe my mind could be changed...

99TegLs

Yeah they're everywhere, The engine is nice but it doesn't have that signature boxer rumble really.

I wouldn't mind them so much if the rear tires weren't so skinny and people had just stayed cool when they heard about them, They exploded and now they're everywhere so they're stale to me.

...But I haven't driven one yet so who knows, Maybe my mind could be changed...
whereabouts do you live? I live in CT, and has 8.75" wheels square setup with 235's in the front and 245's in the rear. I dont have a UEL though so still no boxer rumble. I'd be willing to let you take it out, if not to do anything but sway your opinion! haha

R13

The other asshole
Psh, Pockets ain't empty cuz.

You shouldn't offer things like that though, I might seriously take you up on that :lol: I was planning a trip to NYC soon anyway!

Sent from my toaster

Last edited:

99TegLs

Psh, Pockets ain't empty cuz.

You shouldn't offer things like that though, I might seriously take you up on that :lol: I was planning a trip to NYC soon anyway!

Sent from my toaster
Well it's in the garage for now! And by April, if I think I'll have the funds... The new WRX might be in my driveway instead. I need a sedan in my life. Coupe+baby= no muy bueno

R13

The other asshole
Haha, Oh well.. Guess my mind will stay where it's at on the brzzZZZzZZz. :lol:

Sent from my toaster

99TegLs

*sad face* it's like a literal iteration of a rwd integra with better seating position. It's great, just too slow for me.

itzrivera

i love how low the brz is. theres one at my school and it looks like its riding on the asphalt. I get so jelly lol