205 45 16

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
im tryna get 45's in front 50's in back. right now i have 50's all around andfront rubs on turns an going up drive ways and idk why but the rear looks smaller than the front. anyways im tryna do that setup. then slam my car, after i get my dp lifted. what do you guys think?

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Never seen someone run different size tires for the same size rim on a gen3 or any honda for that matter but thats just me. I suppose you could pull this off on some 15's but if youre running 16's... 50 is the wrong size tire and will definately account for rubbing. Theres just no reason for this. Get the same size tires.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
I run 205/45/16 all around. If I take the front wheel off, I can see where it rubs, but driving around I can't feel it

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
eh i just want it not rubbing. it doesnt rub like crazy by does hear and then. i got a friend on 205 40 16 in front and 45 in back but he's a inch off the ground. still looks good

TEG.

I run 205/45/16 all around. If I take the front wheel off, I can see where it rubs, but driving around I can't feel it
big thread bump but do you think itll rub even if im on stock height with 205/45/16?

thyzie

what the wheels off set ur lookin to get for ur teg ?
im rockin 16x8 grids with 205-45 tire size i do rub on the inside when i make u turn and im really low

TEG.

what the wheels off set ur lookin to get for ur teg ?
im rockin 16x8 grids with 205-45 tire size i do rub on the inside when i make u turn and im really low
they are 16x7 KONIG tuners. i don't know what the offset is

thyzie

205-45-16 tires will work it shouldnt rub never really had any issue untill i lower the car alot more then the rub came along and at that time i was usin camber kit till now

DeAngebro

Foster
you should be fine since you're at stock ride hight. i have 205/60's on when i was at stock ride height and didnt rub.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
I had 205/40r16 on my teg, didn't rub anywhere.
You should take off the wheels and check to see where it is rubbing, and then use a hammer to make it stop rubbing, and roll them. There is a seam along the bottom of the fender horn (on the unibody, under the fender) that can cut into your tires, flatten it out if you rub there