21st Birthday~! What to do & ask for?

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
hahaha yeah my parents are grabbing an iPad just for the built-in Hotspot upgrade. :( I want the new iPad, but I already have a macbook. More Apple products never hurt anybody, just their pockets

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
hahaha yeah my parents are grabbing an iPad just for the built-in Hotspot upgrade. :( I want the new iPad, but I already have a macbook. More Apple products never hurt anybody, just their pockets
TRUTH! luckily for me, my bf is getting it for me out of HIS pocket LOL :roll:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
How is that thinking like an engineer? It more closely resembles thinking like an alcoholic
what KYLE said.

i dont even drink that much like i use too. once you get passed 21, you have other things to look forward to. the heavier drinking was in senior year of high school till i was 21.

sylvaner01

Ask for a non alcoholic party.
It was my 19th last night and I drank so much I nearly died, I dont remember a thing and I was vomiting blood.

hahaha nah just kidding (about the non alcoholic part) party hard dude!

rockadilla

thats right.
1. go to vegas with 3 of ur GFs
2. lose 800 gambling
3. get shitfaced
4. have a threesome with a random guy, preferably me. (only applies if u and the other girl are hot)
5. wake up still wasted and have a foursome but with only ur GFs while i film
6. when u wake up sober u cant remember a thing, and im gone, with no trace i was there
7. go home and talk with ur GFs about how awesome vegas was and how u'll have to do it again next year

flawless plan :thumbs up

btw im kidding (maybe) dont get offended ;)

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
1. go to vegas with 3 of ur GFs
2. lose 800 gambling
3. get shitfaced
4. have a threesome with a random guy, preferably me. (only applies if u and the other girl are hot)
5. wake up still wasted and have a foursome but with only ur GFs while i film
6. when u wake up sober u cant remember a thing, and im gone, with no trace i was there
7. go home and talk with ur GFs about how awesome vegas was and how u'll have to do it again next year

flawless plan :thumbs up

btw im kidding (maybe) dont get offended ;)

That is hilarious! If I was single I would definitely plan something like that, you included lol
Thanks for all the suggestions guys!! I appreciate it ;)