$250.00 Dc2!!

So i picked up my dc2 that i bought as a parts car so here are a few pics. To my amazement i pulled the valve cover and the timing belt is intact and the plugs look ok for being out of a car that sat a while. Anyways tell me what you think.

mirrorimg

DC2? Thats a DC4 bro.

What are you going to use? I see a nice black leather wrapped steering wheel there.

Nice pick up

coilovers, sunroof, rear hubs, and some misc parts from the interior. Probably use the motor as a builder for when i get money to boost. I don't know what to do with the tranny other than keep it as a spare lol

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Engine that has sat for long time

You might want to pour coca-cola into the cylinders to break up the rust before spinning it over. Then let it sit for several hours then rinse and blow it out with clean compressed air before starting.
Tams dad. Good luck.

Jabes

You might want to pour coca-cola into the cylinders to break up the rust before spinning it over. Then let it sit for several hours then rinse and blow it out with clean compressed air before starting.
Tams dad. Good luck.
coca cola in the engine are you serrious sounds like it would mess up the motor if you ask me since coke has sugar in it