250HP at least on a swap

drkteg95

First time posting here dont know if there is a thread on this already so here it goes. Since my b18 pass to the after life im planning on getting a swap i had an eg w/ stock h22 swap and was hella fun now i want to build another motor a heard nice things and ride boosted :evil:k20 machines and :twisted:h22 monsters and compared them. I research and do know that k20's are badass but since here in Puerto Rico k swap is pretty expensive so you dont here of them here a lot. I want some opinions base on NA and boosted engine between k20 vs H22. Another thing i can get both money is no object just want to know about h22 and k's more in depth plus if my wallet could use some advise too! q empieze el debate!

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Search?

Both motors are 'easily' capable of 250whp N/A or boosted, you just have to build smart. H22 stroked to 2.5L & some nice cams, built K24/K20 hybrid, turbo or supercharged setup, etc. That power goal is attainable in a variety of ways.

Google it man, you'll get the answers you're looking for.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
def K-swap that shit. k20a2 with bolt ons and k-pro can make 250 whp. then once you upgrade your head you can push even more.

drkteg95

Ok guys somebody showed up and offer me a k20a3 complete swap for $2000(mounts,ecu,shiftlinkage,ect..) and since I would be doing my own labor i did not pass of the offer. I know redline is 7100rpm and it starts to lose power. Has anybody try using a k20a2 head and does it performs
better after 7100rpm

jesusalba1989

Ok guys somebody showed up and offer me a k20a3 complete swap for $2000(mounts,ecu,shiftlinkage,ect..) and since I would be doing my own labor i did not pass of the offer. I know redline is 7100rpm and it starts to lose power. Has anybody try using a k20a2 head and does it performs
better after 7100rpm
shit i will sell u mine for 300 $$$ its a k20a3 it come with tranny shit link and harness and one axel