2jz swap?

DAWGSwlms22

Hey guys. It's been forever since I've been on here. I've been in the middle of moving half way across the country! Haha. Anyways, a crazy thought come into my head yesterday. A RWD, 2jz integra? What do you guys think? I know it would take a whole lot of money, and a whole lot of time, but I think it would be wicked. What do you guys think? Could this even be swapped, and driven as a daily?

Swerve

Shawn
I dont think that motor would even fit o.o but I saw a Integra with a prelude motor awd and motor was located in the middle picture backseats. So you could put it elsewhere haha. Always possibilities.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
There is a rwd integra on youtube. But a 2jz integra? I don't think that's possible, but I'm sure with money, nothing is impossible.

DAWGSwlms22

It was just a thought. I've tried looking a little bit about it and I know it's never been done. I just thought it would be pretty sick if it was possible. Haha

DAWGSwlms22

Yeah, its something way different. I don't really have a preference for the 2jz. Just think it would be cool to build

Nick_C78

Anything is possible with enough welding and a plethora of custom made parts. It would require a crap load of labor and money and is just a silly stupid idea, but It can be done. I have seen an LS1 in a CRX... The better question is why the hell would you want to do this in the first place...

Prozon

Kris
Of course it's possible. What kind of question is that? The question is- can YOU do it? If you have to ask then I really doubt it. You could pay a shop twenty or thirty grand to build it for you.. but who has that kind of money?