***** 2nd Annual VA/DC/East Coast Meet*****

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
Well Its that time again. I know we all had a blast last year on our cruise and were ready to do it again! :twisted:

Here is the link to this years event:

http://vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325805

Things are gonna be different from last year. Instead of a cruise, were actually going to be going to the 2010 East Coast Honda Meet.

Who? Anyone is welcome to come but i doubt most of you are willing to drive 9+ hours if your as far as me...
When? May 29, 2010 12PM
Where? G-Force Carts
4245 Carolina Avenue
Richmond, Va 23222
Whats it gonna cost? As of now there is no entrance fee that i know of. Just whatever expenses it will take you to get there. I know I drove from Atlanta up and spent less than $250 on the whole trip. So for most people I dont expect cost to be an issue.
Where should Ci meet? I dont know... I dont live there. If someone in the area can pick a meeting place so we can roll in together that would be great.
Food- This was an issue last year when it came to planning. However, this year there is supposed to be pizza there. But i dunno how much its going to be or the availability. We can def. work on figuring things out as the time gets closer.
Accomodations- This you all will have to figure out on your own, I know where I'm staying. There are plenty of members in Va who if you get close enough I hope would give you a place to stay. This would be a great way to save some cash. I am NOT trying to put anyone on the spot though, so this doesnt mean there is any pressure on our Va members. If i were someone looking for a hotel however, I would avoid staying IN the city, look for somewhere nearby right outside it where prices will be cheaper. Heck split a room with someone.

There are already 132 people posted on VaDriven saying they will attend so you can expect that is at least 80 cars going, to be conservative. I am sure by the time it comes down to it there will be plenty more than that.

Sponsors: there are going to be sponsors at the event, i dont know what they are doing but they are listed as being- Meguiars, Competition Clutch, and more to come(whatever that means)
Media: there WILL be media there, such as: Honda Tuning, NYCE1S.com, Intuned Online. So this WILL be a good way to get your cars out there fellas and maybe even some sponsorship.

Guidelines (AS POSTED BY VaDRIVEN, I KNOW Ci wont have any issues with conduct)
GENERAL GUIDLINES
-NO HORSE PLAY!
-NO RACING
-NO DRUGS/ALCOHOL
-NO BURNOUTS OR SPEEDING
-PLEASE THROW AWAY ALL TRASH AND KEEP PARKING LOT CLEAN
-PLEASE KEEP A WIDE/CLEAR PATH FOR ALL EMS AND FIRE TRUCKS IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY
-PLEASE RIDE THE KARTS

It is expected that some of us ride the carts. I know i will at least once in support of the event.

AFTER? I was thinking we could all get together somewhere In Richmond afterwords for a collective dinner and get to hang out on a more personal level. But I mean that is just an idea I had. Yall give me feed back on some things YOU would want to do. Also here comes into play, I DONT LIVE THERE, so if someone in the area has ideas im open. :D Maybe we can even go for a drive on skyline on Sunday if people are willing to make that drive.

Members who WILL be Attending:
red98teg - Adel
hondagod_666 - Jake
teggygrl08 - Shanna
heykosal - Kosal
mirrorimg - Jason
alyssafacex - Alyssa
Asian - Tony
AcurInteg96 - Chris
jdmjim - jimbo (he has no choice even though he hasnt officially said he is going)
MrGurley
IN_Honda
Mz AriellEK9

Last edited:

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
My teg should be back on the road by then. so long as its in top form again, I'm SO there. I missed the last 2 East Coast meets. Hoping I don't have to miss this one.

heykosal

Angkorian
Sweet, now that I've got a car I can't wait to see you all! And that's the weekend of my birthday too! Well my b-day is the 31st but..I EXPECT GIFTS!:lol:

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
how about the gift of being able to check out about 500+ really hot ass hondas? doesn't get much better than that :)

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
My teg should be back on the road by then. so long as its in top form again, I'm SO there. I missed the last 2 East Coast meets. Hoping I don't have to miss this one.
you will have no excuse NOT to go...
CANT WAIT FOR THIS AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN wooooo reunion :)
;)
Sweet, now that I've got a car I can't wait to see you all! And that's the weekend of my birthday too! Well my b-day is the 31st but..I EXPECT GIFTS!:lol:
is driving 9 hours to see you not enough?

Asian

i'll be there. i got a new whipp. front lip got all kinds of effed up other night when i hydroplaned.