2nd gen jdm headlight bulb questions

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I was just wondering which bulbs you guys would recommend for me to get for my new onepieces. I know they are the h4h bulbs. I want to get a bulb that will give more of a white light and still be legal around michigan. I have seen the nokya artic whites which are 7000k or the Polarg superwhites which are 3900k. are either of these good or should I get something else? i am on a bit of a budget. Also where is the cheapest/best place to order the 9004 to h4h jumper harness from. thanks.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Forget the jumper harnesses, just splice the wires. Also, I'll take your old lights if you want to sell them.

ACURAinTEGraKID

Forget the jumper harnesses, just splice the wires. Also, I'll take your old lights if you want to sell them.
thanks. I will just forget the harness. I might be selling my headlights if I can get my onepieces to work.

Jumper harness is shit. A friend of mine has a Password harness and his one headlight doesn't work all the time. The 3900s will be fine, these Raybrigs would be fine also.

http://www.inlinefour.com/rayjdmh4hbul.html
thanks for the info, I know i will be going with the raybrigs and forget about the jumper harness.

Last edited:

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
Jumper harness is shit. A friend of mine has a Password harness and his one headlight doesn't work all the time. The 3900s will be fine, these Raybrigs would be fine also.

http://www.inlinefour.com/rayjdmh4hbul.html
Seeing as I am on the budget I will probably stick with the 3900k since they are like 40 shipped. thanks.

Hids illegal in Michigan?
Well I believe once the bulbs hit a certain point you can get a ticket for them. I think its around 8000k. at least its what I have heard, I could always be wrong.

I was just thinking thta the harness would make it look cleaner, but if they are junk I may look at just splicing the wires like you said. the only bad thing is I didnt hget any harness with the one pieces so it may be tough to do. I dont know yet. I will let you know if I am going to sell my headlights or not. they are like brand new still so I may justy keep them just in case I want to switch back anytime