2nd Gen Roll Call!

92_Blue_Integra

just got a 92 LS about a week ago needs some work. looking for a trany for it and looking for any one near milwaukee or something to give me some one on one advice about the car.

grafto878

got a 92 that im trying to get back into shape never done the import thing enjoying it so far got talked into it in afghanistan by a buddy with a 96 prelude and he now has a 91 teg ill get him on soon

WDEDMON1

91 LS. I will be posting pics soon. Its not pretty and it has a long way to go. But im willing to make the haul if she is :) Ill have all my mods(im gonna rebuild the motor entirely next year) up on a separate thread when I start. Tegs are the best. This site is sweet.

Doublerelaxed

Mine :D

first post for me here. nice to meet you all. :D

this is an old pic but ill be posting new ones soon. after looking at the previous posts, imma be swapping my OEM head lights soon lol.

also i would like to inquire where to purchase the roof guard OldTeggen2 posted. ty

Doublerelaxed

updated :p

yes my emblem is upside down(i like the letter V lol im a mecha anime geek) and yes there is a yuri paddle on the passenger side seat. my partner in crime :D haha

its clean as fuck but i kinda want to itasha a part of it.

Doublerelaxed

damn super clean and i like the brow and broadway mirror. nice whip man. now i really wanna switch to one piece headlights haha

obrienintegra18

93 ls

i have 93 ls under construction but right now its riding on 18"s and has 3 inch drop stainless steel exhaust from header back

jdean41

black 92 rs hatch. Intake, full exhaust, pace setter headers and tuned ecu. MUCH MUCH more to come. Full b16a2 motor and tranny swap or lsvtec, which ever i find first lol