2nd Gen Roll Call!

da9 b20 beast

93 teg rs ....new b20b ready to be installed.. got new panels changed suspesion to stock cuz of my 18's changed my hatch door out.... washed her :)

JDMDA209

93_Da9
93 Ls special

B18b Block/B18a Head
AEM Intake
Apexi Exhaust

pretty stock lol

dateg88

New on here I got a white 93 gs all black interior skunk 2 short throw full greddy exhaust (header to)
Tein lowering springs tokico whites 5 way adjustable shocks oversized slotted rotors eneki rims and oh yea a jdm b18c gsr with items cans ;)

No Rice Riley

Miliano Red, 93 Da9, put simple work into it and rolled a bearing. saved up some money now im gonna throw a built GSR in, skunk2 one piece coilovers, lookin for wheels and gettin some oem headlights and new paint in spring!

8v fury

8v fury
1991 white ls 3 door. This is when I just got the car, the person I bought it from drove it up from san francisco. I just took this picture when the car arrived at my house, and now it is washed and cleaned.

Jay1990RS

Don Megatron
'90 RS, all original except for the head unit. In rough shape but I love my baby ;)

Actually true story... I took a speed bump a little hard and I said "OH BABY I'M SORRY!" and my girlfriend said "Don't worry I'm fine." and I was like... "I wasn't talking to you..." lol no joke :p

93teg_ND

93 ls special edition, b18a1, eibach coilovers, hids[15000k 55watt headlights, 10000k 35watt fogs].

has some imperfections, a little bondo crack by gas cap and a dent above the driver side tail light. interior is flawless.

Azrael1031

I got a 1990 Maroon Integra LS 3 door hatch all stock(ATM)

Will try to get some pics up.. not that there is anything done on it.. YET!!! .. I have a few projects to do this spring/ summer.

Last edited: