2nd Gen Roll Call!

frogger

hows it going all

frogger from Western Australia , just got a 1991 integra LS as a daily driver after my motorcycle engine blew up. good little car for cruising :p

only has 150,000km on it and run's pretty well. things i need to do are

window tint and replace aircon belt - its bloody hot out here.

want to install some kind of free flowing intake as it feel really restricted - or maybe its just that im used to the acceliration of bikes.

Troll707

92 gs 4 dr black working on body damage. engine is next

Last edited:

dneversatisfied

Checkin in as the 2nd owner of a 91 LS special I got off a friend for next to nothing. Pretty much all original, runs and looks great and everything works! I'm happy with it and am trying to do some things to it to make it better. Anyone in the Orlando area hit me up.. could always use some Integra car buddies to hang out and work on the cars with!

dcruz301

1990 GS, all stock, i had huge plans for it, but my dad actually backed into the driver rear quarter panel (if any one could send some info on one my way, much appreciated), but now i have a huge dent, under that hard to get expensive driver back window :) thank god that didnt break, ha. ill post some pics up soon. i still have plans for it when i get it running again, its been sitting for over a year now and it has a lot of problems now.

TSelanne

Hi all. First time on an Acura forum. I'm a '92 Integra LS owner, 125k miles, manual, completely stock. I've never been much of a 'car guy', I inherited the car from my old man back in '99 when it had 65k on it. For the most part, it's only ever needed brakes, tires, regular scheduled maintainence and oil changes. I never bothered to get another car 'cause this one is so cheap to own. Anyway, my uncle (a mechanic) offered to 'restore it' for my wife and I. He'll be fixing the rust spots, but offered to do other things as well. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I guess I'm off to use the search function meow...

Last edited:

stacysmth

1992 acura gsr

I just bought my gsr and was riding through mall parking lot did not notice speedbump since it was same color as pavement and went over it @ 15mph It immediatley would not drive after found out from my friend that knows mechanics (some) that I over extended my axle. I ordered the axle and my friend is going to fix it for me today but im worried their could be something else wrong since it was a speed bump. Any suggestion from anyone on replacing the axle?

TeggyLeo

Teggy Newbie
91 black GS
B18a block, b18a head (supposed to get better flow)
Spector short ram intake. (also have cold air intake for the summer)
C-pillar brace
Front strut bar
NGK plugs and wires
GS-R dash
Brand new GS-R seats no rips at all
New heater core
New gas tank
Plan on getting some rims, system and focusing on the interior like led dash and dome lights trunk led lights. Also got one peice JDM headlights. Looking in to getting led tails. Wan to upholster the headliner with leather.