2nd Gen Roll Call!

dlo253

Let me take those one pieces off your hands..... and get that paint off em!!!!!! Or whatever that is..

THE STIG

THE STIG
91 LS all stock but doing a B18C1 rebuild. Looking to boost around 8lbs just want a sleeper effect. Not looking to blow my shit by boosting too tough. Just want a little autocross/freeway runner for these roads up here in Idaho. Lots of turbo-diesels that want crush my soul to it's time to crush back

600_Dollar_Teg

90 (originally silver) spray painted black... that I got for... you guessed it 600 dollars...
have no idea whats wrong with it... may not be much wrong with it... had it for a month... and put over 7000 miles on it... already... bought it in Salt Lake, drove it to Oregon, and then drove it all the way to florida for the holidays...

Its had an electrical fire... um, yeah... haha... but that was when I first got it...

stock LS b18a1 motor... but it could have leaking valve seals... whoever had it lost some of the valve cover bolts... >.< and spray painted almost everything under the hood silver... and before that blue... and before that yellow?

tires are different sizes >.> and... um... I wondering just what in the ef I should do with it... run it till it dies... or take the time and energy and effort to bring this girl back to old glories (and maybe beyond ?)

limited budget though...

but that's my 2nd gen integra.... no pictures... it would break the camera if I tried... haha, but it all seriousness, I have grown to love the car... even though cruise control does not work, the speedometer is 3 mph off, and the list goes on...

lsv91da9

1991 ls da9 integra
skunk2 struts
Megan racing coil overs
energy suspension bushings through out
blox lca's

lsvtec swap:
jdm b16 crx si head
Ls Block
Gsr internals
Type R Intake manifold
Elderbrock 62mm throttle body
Bom fuel rail w bigger injectors
k&n intake
dc sport 4-2-1 headers
megan racing exhaust w New high flow cat and o2 delete
gsr integra b17 lsd trans
chipped p28 ecu

soon too be dyno'd and tuned by humble!

Last edited:

lownslo91

Full gtr bodykit (in garage waiting for paint n install)
Total blackout paint
54mm turbo kit
Plasti dip rims gold (i have the dip kit)
4% Tint on rear windows
State legally on front n windshield
Shave door handles (i have kit)
Lambo doors (i have the kit)
Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

lownslo91

Full gtr bodykit (in garage waiting for paint n install)
Total blackout paint
54mm turbo kit
Plasti dip rims gold (i have the dip kit)
4% Tint on rear windows
State legally on front n windshield
Shave door handles (i have kit)
Lambo doors (i have the kit)
I just got the skunk 2 front n rear camber kit from ups.