2nd o2 sensor fix

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
hey guys i was wondering if anyone could help me out? My downstream o2 sensor shit the bed so now my car is running like ass, and when i jacked my car up i saw that i needed to drop my exhaust to do the change but to me it looks like the wire goes into the body i couldnt see the plug if anyone could help me out with a write up or some instructions that would help me out alot thanks ahead

oh ya another ? would a bad o2 sensor cause my idle to bounce and cause my motor to skip

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
if your first o2 sensor is bad (the one on the header) it might make the idle do that im not sure. your second o2 sensor wire harness should be located underneath the rug right behind the center console (right of steering wheel, and straight on with center console) it works alot better if you got 2 people.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
nice thanks alot man i was wondering where the hell that plug was hopefully that makes it alot easier thanks

mteg

Automatic Lover
If your going bother to replace it, get a high flow cat or a test pipe with an o2 sim (these can be found on ebay for under $20) You'll get more power and never have to mess around with it again.