3.5L V6 EG Civic on the Dyno and on the Scale

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Damnit! Someone beat me to my idea! My mom's got a 05 honda Odyssey...... With that beast of a 3.5 liter i-VTEC motor...... I so wanted to swap it into something..... But now, they have the 07-08 Accord V6's with 280-hp instead of the 250-260 my van's putting out.....

heykosal

Angkorian
Damnit! Someone beat me to my idea! My mom's got a 05 honda Odyssey...... With that beast of a 3.5 liter i-VTEC motor...... I so wanted to swap it into something..... But now, they have the 07-08 Accord V6's with 280-hp instead of the 250-260 my van's putting out.....
Sorry to burst your bubble but many people have dropped Honda 6-cylinders into Civics.

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
saw this in Honda Tuning a few months back. It wasn't a feature but dammit it should be.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Sorry to burst your bubble but many people have dropped Honda 6-cylinders into Civics.
Yeah probably. I've been wishing I had the resources to swap it since 04-05.... Throw a JR S/C on that beast too..... Talk about traction problems...... :D

wite2nr

Yes, it has been done quite a few times. I am in phoenix az and am lucky enough to have a lot of top shops out here (tri tech, boostflow, full race, and hasport is just down the street from me). The hood will not fit, you have to cut a hole in it. here are some pics that I took of one of the V6 eg's at HIN phoenix